Your ticker is a stand-alone device. This means that you don’t need a PC to get it running and that you can simply power it through the micro-usb port. Before doing so you will need to connect it to your WiFi network by following these simple steps:
- Power-up your device. When setting it up for the first time, and everytime it is not able to connect to an existing WiFi network, the device will start in “access-point/captive-portal" mode and it will broadcast the WiFi SSID “ToTheMoon”.
- Connect your phone/computer to the “ToTheMoon” WiFi network using the following password: 12345678
- Your phone/computer should prompt you with a login/welcome page. If not you can simply browse to the following address: http://22.214.171.124. You should then be able to see and access the device setup interface.
- On the menu click “Configure new AP”. You should then be presented with a list of existing WiFi networks.
- Click on your network SSID name, enter your passphrase and click “Apply”.
- Enjoy :-)